CedarHill Homestay

We love having visitors 'from afar' come and be part of our family for a short while or a long while!

Check our websites:

http://cedarhillhomestay.tripod.com/ for more info about where we are and what kind of Homestay we offer.
AND
http://cedarhillconsulting.weebly.com/ - this is the website for my business consulting/virtual office business


Friday, October 30, 2009

Susan Aglukark Concert!!!

Tonight is the SUSAN AGLUKARK concert we are going to courtesy of the 'Theatre Angels' program at the Port Theatre. Myself, H., and G. are taking 9 of our Guides. We asked who wanted to go, and then put those names 'in a hat' and drew 9. We hope to have free tickets again several more times thru the year, and it would be nice if everyone who wants to go gets to go at least twice. I've never been to the Port Theatre before, but H has. I think this is a way to introduce a really great cultural aspect to our Guide program this year - easy and FREE and FUN!

G is off work today, and it is also my usual Friday off - he has just left to take our Boarder to the ferry. When he comes back we will both head into town for him to get a haircut (Great Clips sent out coupons for $8.99 haircuts!!), I will look in the new ladies wear store I've discovered in the same mall as Great Clips, then we will go to the Wellington library to return the books we have and get some more...sometimes its good to hit a different branch for a fresh bunch of books. Yesterday after work I went to Candian Tire and had the headlights adjusted and the blubs changed. It wasn't dark enough on the way home to test them so I'm 'keeping my fingers crossed' that they will be much better. Tonight coming home from the Theatre should be the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment