CedarHill Homestay

We love having visitors 'from afar' come and be part of our family for a short while or a long while!

Check our websites:

http://cedarhillhomestay.tripod.com/ for more info about where we are and what kind of Homestay we offer.
AND
http://cedarhillconsulting.weebly.com/ - this is the website for my business consulting/virtual office business


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

weight - diet - exercise....

I suspect my family thinks I am not concerned by my weight/fitness level - if so, they are not correct.  I don't know what exactly is keeping me from losing weight and getting fitter - I certainly know I need to!  Somehow it feels that every time I discuss 'the issue' it comes down to my making excuses.  There probably is a lot to my 'excuses' but there comes a time when one has to try very hard to ignore the excuses and just 'get moving'.  The more weight I put on and the less fit I am I know it will be even harder.  It has now been a little over 10 years since I started to gain weight - I can almost pick the time when it happened.  Spring 1998.  It is now Spring 2011 and I HAVE to do something. 

I know that I could always go back and delete what I write here, but I think I will try very hard NOT to do that.  It is said that if one writes down plans (like New Years Resolutions) then it is harder to ignore.  I will try to use a combination of my Blog writings and Journaling and see if I can be at least somewhat more successful.

Anyhow...this is an interesting, and somehwhat similar, blog that I found this morning:  http://everythings-gotta-go.blogspot.com/

keeping my fingers crossed xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment