CedarHill Homestay

We love having visitors 'from afar' come and be part of our family for a short while or a long while!

Check our websites:

http://cedarhillhomestay.tripod.com/ for more info about where we are and what kind of Homestay we offer.
AND
http://cedarhillconsulting.weebly.com/ - this is the website for my business consulting/virtual office business


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blogging!!

This time yesterday I didn't have a Blog: now I have two! May end up with more before I settle with one. I'm trying to decide which Blog-host/software suits me best, and the only way I can think of to do that is to actually use one or two or three or??

One thing I like so far about BLOGGER is that I can move pieces/modules around quite easily. Another thing is that I can stay logged on and quickly access the Blog. And there are more fonts I can easily use...I am a sucker for the visual extras. I learned a lot by setting up both Blogs yesterday...I'm sure both will have basic features. Today..in between getting some necessary work done around the house, I will continue with this one to get it to the same level as the WordPress one...trying to compare 'apples to apples'

No comments:

Post a Comment