CedarHill Homestay

We love having visitors 'from afar' come and be part of our family for a short while or a long while!

Check our websites:

http://cedarhillhomestay.tripod.com/ for more info about where we are and what kind of Homestay we offer.
AND
http://cedarhillconsulting.weebly.com/ - this is the website for my business consulting/virtual office business


Thursday, March 26, 2009

GUIDES


Tonight is District Meetng...hopefully not too long. And then Saturday morning the cookies arrive, so I will need to have the back of the s/w cleared out in time to pick up our 30 cases of cookies...unless we leaders decide to take a few more. Not sure if G. will be at the mtg. tonight: if not maybe I should phone/email her to decide for sure how many cases we should take. We how have 10 registered Guides, tho' I doubt J. will be there. We might be able to sell more than 30 cases???

We had a good Guide meeting on Tuesday, with a Cookie theme. Games, activities, learning...I forgot to bring a box of cookies, but Gillian brought two boxes of US cookies she had brought back from her trip. The US ones are quite different from ours, especially as we only sell one of our two kinds at a time.

We have CAMP coming up on the April 17/19 weekend, so I must get 'in gear' and:
  • Prepare and submit my Camp forms to a Yellow Assessor
  • Rough out the Camp Plan so the 4 of us can then go on to make changes and finalize the camp

Other GUIDING things I need to do, soon, are:

  • Send out an email to all our parents re our next meeting, which is the Bird nature walk. Email needs to mention Camp, Parent Camp Meeting, etc.
  • Sort and find a better storage-location for all the Guiding stuff, both the Unit's and my own personal stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment