CedarHill Homestay

We love having visitors 'from afar' come and be part of our family for a short while or a long while!

Check our websites:

http://cedarhillhomestay.tripod.com/ for more info about where we are and what kind of Homestay we offer.
AND
http://cedarhillconsulting.weebly.com/ - this is the website for my business consulting/virtual office business


Thursday, March 26, 2009

DayPlanner and Journal combined

I want to put an ORGANIZING piece here, so I have something representative of my main areas of interest.And so this beginning blog will actually look like something.Anyhow…short comment on something I am very pleased with how it is turning out.
I’ve been attempting for several years now to have a useful Day Planner AND a Journal of some sort.Until sometime last year nothing I was doing was really satisfactory until I hit upon what is really working for me.
I have a ‘Portable’ sized DayPlanner, and use either Coastline or Flavia planner pages. I have it highly personalized, which helps me keep on track. The thing I’ve started doing in the last few months is having blank pages at the end of each month which I use for Journalling. I also have developed little ‘tricks’ which work for me. One thing I do is if at the end of the day I’ve got a lot of space left over on my two planner pages I put a sticker or some sort of special mark and use that space for either a Journal entry or notes re tasks which were done or other events which happened. Very little ‘dead space’ now and I can look back and find lots of information which is useful

No comments:

Post a Comment